What is the EMIG Project?
The ISAEM Emergency Medicine Interest Group (EMIG) Project is composed of two initiatives:
- EMIG Toolkit Series
- EMIGs Around the World Series
What are the goals of the EMIG Project?
Our goals are to:
- give students the opportunity to share their successes and knowledge around EMIG development and planning
- crowd-source interesting workshop ideas for both high and low resource settings
- develop an open-access compilation of EMIG-related resources
- spotlight successful initiatives and groups
- promote student-led initiatives advancing emergency medicine across the world
How can I contribute?
We are seeking submissions from all over the world which will be regularly published on our website as well as social media platforms (Twitter and Facebook).
We are looking for:
- Step-by step instructions on how to run workshops (both theoretical and practical activities) for students interested in EM. Authorship credit will be given for any activities published in our EMIG Toolkit Series through ISAEM Blogs. Submissions can be made here
- EMIGs organized by medical students anywhere in the world. We will feature your group on our EMIGs Around the World Series. We hope to spotlight successful groups in action! We are also excited to discussion opportunities for collaboration. If you are currently involved with an active EMIG, please let us know here.