Dear Emergency Physicians, First Responders and Front-Line Health Care Staff:
We hope that you are staying healthy during these difficult times.
Our team is organizing a new social media initiative to share experiences from the frontline across the world during the COVID-19 pandemic similar to the Humans of New York page (https://www.humansofnewyork.com/).
We are looking for short reflections about your experience working in the emergency department and in other health care settings as well as any other thoughts you would like to share. We would also ask for a photo of yourself and/or of your current healthcare environment currently. You may submit multiple photos, but please ensure you have the permission of anyone in the photos before sending it to us.
You may consider responding to one of these questions, or share a different comment altogether.
- How are things going in your ED right now (positives, challenges)?
- How are you and your colleagues coping?
- Do you have any advice for the general public?
- Are there any encouraging or uplifting experiences you can share during your time working on the frontlines during the COVID-19 crisis?
- How are you staying connected with others?
All submissions can be sent to email@example.com